Meet Dr. Lee
Dr. John Lee was born in South Korea and grew up in Long Island, New York. He graduated from SUNY Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine and completed his Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine-Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Lee has participated in dental mission trips to Jamaica and Guatemala, providing oral surgical services to underserved communities. He is highly trained in all aspects of ambulatory and hospital based Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Lee is board certified and is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Outside of oral surgery, Dr. Lee enjoys many outdoor activities, including fishing, skiing, and running. He is also active in his community, volunteering as a Sunday school teacher at his local church.
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Nassau County Dental Society
- NYS Dental Association
- North Shore University Hospital – Manhasset, NY
- Long Island Jewish Hospital – New Hyde Park, NY